QTY Discount Available, Free Shipping on Order Over $200
UniTranz Opaque SoftJet Premium Heat Transfer Paper for dark fabrics and inkjet printers. 8.5"x11"
Produces a "soft feel". Transferred images do not crack and opaque is highly stretchable. Transfers to multiple types of fabric including cotton, polyester, nylon, rayon, lycra, rayon, silk and blends. Transfers to multiple fabric weaves and textures including mesh, stretchable and denim. Prints using major inkjet printer brands. No special laundry instructions necessary. Withstands multiple washings.
Made in the U.S.A and entirely from U.S.A. components.
This product may be cut with a cutter/plotter, die and kiss-cut.
Substrates include: T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, puzzles, and leather goods.
For use with heat press or Hand Iron.
COMMERCIAL PRESS INSTRUCTIONS
1. Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer.
1. Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
1. Remove the backing paper from the printed image.
2. Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with Teflon Sheet.
4. Press: 20-30 seconds at 375-400°F using medium pressure.
5. cold or hot peel away Teflon Sheet in a smooth even motion.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 01 February, 2013.